God is Love
God is love and all who live in love live in God, and God lives in them. So let us love one another.
The spirit of God is love, not religion.
There is an old Native American saying that makes sense and we should heed. We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.
Ways we can help protect the environment and leave something to our children and grandchildren.
* Don’t litter *
* Limit your use of non-recyclable products *
* Dispose of anything potentially polluting in a ecologically safe manner *
* Purchase products made with recycled materials *
* Take time to recycle *
* Use alternate sources of energy *
* Think fuel efficiency when purchasing a car *
* To conserve fuel, make one car trip rather than many to run errands *
* Turn off lights when you don’t need them *
* Turn down your furnace and air conditioning when you are not home *
* To conserve water, wash only full loads of laundry and have spray nozzles on hoses, sinks and tubs to use water when necessary*
* Wash your car on your lawn, you get a clean car and watered your lawn *
* When ever it is safe, walk or ride a bicycle to get around *
* Remember God wants us to be good stewards of the earth and all the blessing He has given us *